Aren’t You Sweet Strawberry Pendant For Summer Fun
I had to use the Aren’t You Sweet Etched Dies from the Market Fresh Collection by Debi Adams as something more than a paper craft project. With summer coming around the corner, this kind of project would be fun for little girls to create and wear with pride – an Aren’t You Sweet Strawberry Pendant!
2. Color with pens and allow to dry.
3. Once colored punch a hole, this will enable you to affix a jump ring.
4. Using a heat gun, shrink the plastic (adult supervision is needed). Once cooled, affix the stem to the top of the strawberry with strong adhesive. Insert jump ring and thread onto necklace.
How about making more little strawberries for a pair of earrings to match or use the pendants hooked onto paperclips as pretty markers for your planners.
I hope you feel inspired to create today and thank you for stopping by the Spellbinders Blog.
S4-719 Aren’t You Sweet Etched Dies from Market Fresh Collection by Debi Adams
PL-001 Platinum™ Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Shrink Plastic; Colored Pens; Jump Ring; Necklace Chain; Strong Adhesive/Gem Glue; Heat Gun
Latest posts by Christine Emberson (see all)
- Aren’t You Sweet Strawberry Pendant For Summer Fun – May 31, 2017
- Festive with Fabric – November 30, 2016
- Wild and Free Tribal Borders Card – October 26, 2016