Camellia Accents With Love Card
By combining golden die-cuts with deep fuchsia/pink it’s easy to create an elegant card with only one set of die-templates.
Let me show you how to make the card!
Here we go:
1. Trim chocolate brown cardstock to size 8½x6⅛” and fold to a card base size 4¼x6⅛”.
2. Trim soft pink cardstock to size 3⅞x5¾” van glue upon the card base.
3. Trim fuchsia cardstock to size 3½x5½”.
4. Cut/emboss all three CamelliaAccents die-templates 3 times from dull gold cardstock. Use the Tool ‘n One to remove the excess parts.
5. Put small pieces for 3D foam tape on the back of the die-cuts (for an extra 3D effect on the card).
6. Glue the Camellia upon the fuchsia cardstock and cut of the parts that stick out with scissors.
7. Glue the fuchsia cardstock with the die-cuts upon the card base.
8. Embellish the card with satin ribbon, mulberry flowers and twine.
Voila….you created the Camellia card! It’s that simple 🙂
· cardstock: chocolate brown,soft pink, fuchsia
· satin ribbon, mulberry flowers and leaves, twine
· 3D foam tape, glue, paper trimmer, bone folder
Thanks for stopping by.
Wishing you happy crafting!
Hugs from Holland,
Latest posts by Yvonne van de Grijp (see all)
- Camellia Accents With Love Card – June 2, 2017
- An Embossed Floral Happy Birthday Card – May 24, 2017
- Two Cards Made with One Die Cut in French Flair Style – April 26, 2017