The Earth Laughs in Chrysanthemum Flowers!
Hello everyone! It is Linda Lucas here sharing a card created using one of the fabulous Stamp and Die sets by Stephanie Low. A great feature of these sets is how they ‘bring worlds together of die templates and coordinating stamps to give these images life.’ I have used the SDS-042 Chrysanthemum Stamp and Die Set from the Earth Air Water Collection by Stephanie Low to create a lovely floral themed card.
Each designer brings their own ‘flavour’ to the stamp and Dies sets, Stephanie Low showcases ‘her love of illustration with paper crafting through her line of stamps. Add to dictionary unique and raw approach to crafting with her edgy youthful style will appeal to both traditional and younger crafters alike’. Let’s get started…
1. Stamp three chrysanthemums and two branches from Chrysanthemum Stamp and Die Set.
2. Cut/emboss using the Platinum™ 6 Machine.
3. Colour using Chameleon Pens.
4. Emboss white card stock using SES-002 Wonky Diamonds 4.25 X 5.5 in Single-Sided Em-bossing Fold’er.
5. Cut/emboss using A-2 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies Die #7 (#1 being the smallest)
6. Fold stock in half and cut/emboss using A-2 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies Die #7 – making sure the fold is inside the cutting edge to create a card base.
7. Pop the embossed background onto the card base using 3D Foam Squares.
8. Pop up the chrysanthemums using 3D Foam Squares and pop in the branches.
9. Lightly sponge the Embossing Folder above the flowers using the T-007 Foam Applicator – Circle for the Tool ‘n One™ and Teal Zeal Ink.
10. Adhere the sentiment to the card front
11. Randomly adhere the sequins to the card front.
- SES-002 Wonky Diamonds 4.25 X 5.5 in Single-Sided Em-bossing Fold’er
- A-2 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies
- SCE-002 Celebrations Hip Hooray Embellishments
- SDS-042 Chrysanthemum Stamp and Die Set from the Earth Air Water Collection by Stephanie Low
- T-001 Tool ‘n One™
- T-007 Foam Applicator – Circle for the Tool ‘n One™
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6″ Platform
Latest posts by Linda Lucas (see all)
- The Earth Laughs in Chrysanthemum Flowers! – June 7, 2017
- How to Create a Pink and Elegant Royale Flourish Card – May 3, 2017
- Good Enough to Eat Market Fresh Gift Bag – April 5, 2017